Property Valuations Chesterfield, Derbyshire and Peak District

Property Valuations Chesterfield 

At W.T. Parker we provide Property Valuations and Surveys, Probate, Matrimonial, CGT, IHT, Agricultural and Expert Witness including specialist Compulsory Purchase valuations and compensation.

Free Property Valuations for Marketing

Whether you are thinking about moving house or have found somewhere new to move to, valuing your property for sale is a great starting point. At W.T. Parker we offer free sales property valuations so you have peace of mind knowing what your property may achieve if placed on the market.

If you are ready to move, we can provide quick hassle-free property valuations and have your property on the market as soon as possible.

A valuation will give you an idea of what your property might fetch on the open market and will also highlight the strengths, weaknesses, and potential of the property.

If you have any questions about having your property valued, please get in touch and start the discussion about finding your dream home.

Specialist Property Valuations

If you require a RICS “Red Book” property valuation, we can arrange for these to be undertaken which cover for instance:

• Probate
• Matrimonial
• Agricultural
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
• Inheritance Tax (IHT)

All Red Book valuations provide a comprehensive assessment of the market value of your property or land. We are adaptable to your needs and are happy to discuss any finer details and requirements you may have.

Approached by a developer over your plot of land? We can assist you in establishing the value and deal with subsequent negotiations.

Gifting your property to a relative or charity? We provide valuations to address tax implications.

Do you need a property valuation for a loved one’s estate? We offer probate valuations for all types of properties.

These are just some examples of the types of valuations we provide – give us a call or email today to find out more.

Compulsory Purchase Valuations and Compensation Claims

Government schemes can affect your property in a variety of ways and we have experience in dealing with blight claims for HS2, valuations for properties where road and rail schemes require a purchase or rights over land together with compensation for businesses where local infrastructure schemes have impacted income.

Sometimes situations completely out of your control can affect your property or tenancy and we can assist you to see whether you are eligible to claim compensation.

Easements and Wayleaves

You may be approached by a Water, Electric, Gas Company who want to lay pipelines and cables across your land or just require access to get to their existing apparatus. We are able to negotiate agreements and compensation payable on your behalf at no cost to you.

Coal Mining Subsidence

If your property has suffered structural damage from former underground coal workings you may be entitled to submit a Damage Notice under the Coal Mining Subsidence Act 1991. Please get in touch and we will make enquiries with the Coal Authority to see whether you qualify. If you do, we can organise the remedial works on your behalf.

Tenant Right and End of Tenancy Claims

If you have a tenancy that is coming to an end, for example an “Agricultural” tenancy, you may be entitled to claim compensation for the work you have done and the inputs applied to the land. We can assist you with your claim and advise on sensible courses of action.

Expert Witness

If you have a dispute and require an RICS Expert Witness report under the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) we can arrange this for you subject to the purpose required. For example, we can help with matrimonial and property related matters. We are here to guide and advise accordingly.

Property Valuations from W.T. Parker

Call or email us today to discuss how we can help you.