Lettings Chesterfield, Derbyshire and Peak District
At W.T. Parker we let and manage homes, farms, land and commercial premises throughout Derbyshire and surrounding Peak District ensuring your property is well cared for and provides the best returns.
LET ONLY SERVICE
Our commission for “Let Only” is £600 (inclusive of VAT) or the first month’s rent whichever is the higher.
EPC, Gas, Electrical and Smoke Detector testing to be arranged separately.
Let Only service includes:
- rental valuation
- full referencing, right to rent and credit checks of all prospective tenants (over 18 years)
- detailed inventory and meter readings
- completion of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- taking a tenant’s deposit and registering it with the Custodial Deposit Protection Service
- obtaining the first month’s rental and setting up of a standing order mandate for future rental payments
Insurance can be provided protecting you from eviction costs and/or non payment of rent.
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Our fee is based on the above Let Only services for the initial set up charge of £400 (inclusive of VAT) plus 9% (+ VAT) of the monthly rent received for a minimum period of 6 months. Renewal of existing tenancy agreements incurs a fee of £150 (inclusive of VAT).
Management includes the following:
- periodic inspections
- rent reviews
- checking inventories with the tenant at check-out
- agreeing the apportionment of the deposit between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy
- instructing the Deposit Protection Service to adjudicate if required
- obtaining quotes and arranging gas safety/electric/smoke detector checks together with certification and EPC’s
- obtaining quotes and arranging for general repairs and maintenance
We ensure you, your tenants and your property are well looked after. “We Let you Smile” is our mission. For a free no obligation letting appraisal contact us for further information.
At W T Parker we let and manage farms and all different types of rural land and buildings on various types of agreements to suite your needs.
We can advise on setting up new agreements, managing existing arrangements and undertake rents reviews.
Give us a call and we can discuss the various options available to you.